Do you ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Order now and add sparkle to your look with SHINE ON YOU jewellery.
How do I know my ring size?
If you’re looking for your ring size, you can use our Size Guide page.
How will I know when my order ships?
Once your order has been dispatched you will be notified via e-mail.
Can I return/exchange my order?
If you have not exceeded the timeframe, your order can be returned/exchanged. For detailed information, please visit our Return & Exchange page.
Can I cancel my order once it has been placed?
We may be able to cancel your order but we ask this to be done within an hour of placing your order. If it is too late for us to cancel your order, you can return your order.
Can I change my delivery address?
Yes, we can change your delivery address if you inform us within an hour of ordering – contact us here.
Where is my order?
We will keep you updated on your order status via email. You will receive an order confirmation after your order has been placed and a shipping notification once your order has been shipped.
If you have not received an Order Confirmation email please check your Spam/Promotions folder within your email provider. If you are still unable to locate your confirmation email, please contact our team and we will be sure to resend it to you.Why is my package delayed?
We ship parcels all over the world via Royal Mail. During holiday seasons, orders may suffer a slight delay in shipment due to an excessive amount of orders being fulfilled. In addition, SHINE ON YOU will not be held accountable for a delay in shipment caused by weather conditions, issues with international customs, or any other circumstances beyond our control.
My package was lost on delivery. What will I do?
In rare cases where your package is lost by Royal Mail, we warranty that you will not suffer any financial damage as SHINE ON YOU team.
If it has been a long time since your order was shipped and you still haven't received your package, please contact us here.
- When you report the lost package to us, we will make a lost claim application to Royal Mail.
- In order for this application to be made, 10 working days for UK orders and 25 working days for international orders must pass from the date of shipment. Otherwise, Royal Mail will not accept the application.
- After the application, Royal Mail usually delivers the package to the customer and sends a letter to us.
- This letter arrives in an average of 7-21 days for the UK and 30-90 days for International Deliveries.
- These durations are not determined by SHINE ON YOU. It concerns the Royal Mail operating system.
- They state in the letter that they delivered the package or that they lost it.
- If the package is lost, we will contact you and send a new package or refund your fee upon your request.
- Thank you for your understanding.
NOTE: Even if Royal Mail says that it has lost the package, it usually delivers the same package to the customer after a while.
If the package for which you have received the refund is delivered to you after a while; You must return the package or pay for it.
If we sent you the second package on the lost application and then it was delivered to you in the lost package; You must return one of the (unused) packages or pay for it.
Otherwise, you will be deemed to have confiscated our products.
By purchasing a products with SHINE ON YOU, you agree to all terms and conditions stated.