• Please email email@example.com with your order number and return request.
• The items must reach us within 14 days of the date of purchase. Please do not send items outside of this time-frame or they will be refused.
• All products must be returned unworn and in the same packaging they arrived in.
• Your delivery costs cannot be refunded.
• Refund is the same as the order paid.
• Earrings and pierced items can not be returned/exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
• Sale items sales are final and we cannot refund or exchange this.
• We do not accept returns and exchanges on products that have been discontinued (removed from the website after they are sold out), regardless of order date.
• If you have damaged your items or the show signs of wear we cannot accept a return - they must be in a resealable condition.
• We are not able to resend orders that are returned to us by Royal Mail or their international delivery partners. If your order is returned to us you will be refunded for the item total. Please note delivery costs are non-refundable unless we are liable for mistakes on the shipping label.
• You can exchange anything (unworn) you bought from us within 10 days of date of purchase.
• Please follow the same steps as a return for your exchange and we will post your new items to you - there may be an extra postage charge.
• All of our products are carefully checked before they are lovingly packaged.
• If for any reason your item is faulty or has been damaged in transit please get in touch immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an image of the item in the email will speed the process along. Please do this within 24 hours of receiving your item.
• If it has been 24 hours since the delivery date, we cannot assist, and the products are considered as "misuse by the buyer".